Your privacy is important to brains at work Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that brains at work Ltd. collects, and the ways in which brains at work Ltd. uses that personal information.
brains at work Ltd. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Collection of Information about Visitors
The Website routinely collects information about Visitors. Information is obtained in various ways, including the following examples: (1) pages or pop-ups where Visitors enter information, (2) orders for products or services from Visitors, (3) email inquiries, (4) telephone, mail or other communication with the Website, (5) Visitor interaction with banners, pop-ups or Website advertisers, (6) surveys, (7) registrations, (8) recognition of the IP Address of the device, such as the Visitor's computer, which is connected to the Website, and (9) cookies, which are discussed further immediately below.
- information about your use of this website (including email address submitted, I.P address, Geographical Location, Cookies
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website email address, telephone, mobile, preferences submitted, contact details
- information about transactions carried out over this website including purchases, payment methods and related details
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including email address, telephone, mobile, preferences submitted, contact details
- any other information that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using personal information
brains at work Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where brains at work Ltd. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, brains at work Ltd. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
brains at work Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
brains at work Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
brains at work Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact brains at work Ltd.
email to email@example.com
UPDATES & NEWSLETTERS